Exmerge Error CADRoutines::GetNamingContextData (Exchange)
When attempting to either import a PST file into an Exchange mailbox; or exporting data to a PST file through using Exmerge the following error can occur:
To troubleshoot this issue:
- Check that the user attempting the Exmerge has the appropriate permissions: Exmerge error 0x8004011d (Exchange)
- Ensure both the mailboxes are visible in the GAL - this is most likely to be the cause
If the issue still occurs the Recipient Update Service may need to be manually updated:
- Open Exchange System Manager
- Under Recipient Update Services choose the Recipient Update Service for your domain.
- Right click and choose Update now.
If the above does not work try Rebulid. In a large environment it may be required to Update/Rebulid the enterprise Recipient Update Service.