Outlook 2007 users on Exchange 2007 can receive the following when attempting to access the Out of Office settings:
Your Out of Office settings cannot be displayed, because the server is currently unavailable. Try again Later.
This error can occur due to one or both of the following causes:
- The permissions are incorrect on the /EWS virtual directory.
- A mismatch between the host name used to access the website and the host name on the SSL certificate itself.
- Logged on with another acc
- : Cause 1: Anonymous access must be disabled on the /EWS virtual
- Cause 2: See Security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site Error (Outlook 2007)#Solution\
- Cause 3: Editing of OOO settings is only possible when logged onto Windows with the same user even if using the credentials of the correct user to open Outlook. In order to access the OOO settings of another user you must have full access to their mailbox.